Saturday, July 5, 2008

About Me

Hi there,

I'm Max, a 19-year-old German dude, who has been dreaming to go to Japan for years. I'm not (or at least I hope that I'm not) the regular Anime otaku you'll find (at the moment I'm only reading 3 mangas and watching no animes) but rather a real from-the-bottom-of-his-heart Japan lover. For some years now I've been studying Japanese by myself with the help of internet ressources (there are plenty, you just have to look for them!). The last two years however had been very stressful for me since I studied the first two semesters of Computer Science alongside school and did my Abitur (school graduation).

As right now I have lots of time left before Zivildienst ("civil service", you gotta do that here if you don't want to go to the army) I'm learning lots of Japanese and finally make some progress. This site is dedicated to all fellow Japanese learners and dreamers.

Have fun ;)

No comments: