Friday, October 24, 2008

Living in Konstanz, Japanese Course

Hi folks,

so right now I've been living in Konstanz for almost 2 months and I finally got an internet connection! :D So I hope I can post more regularly again.
By the way one of the positive side-effects of being a "Zivi" (someone who does "Zivildienst") is, that every course for what-so-ever you want will be paid by the government of Germany :D That's why I'm participating in a beginner's Japanese course in Konstanz. It is lead by a Japanese woman who has been living in Germany for almost 20 years.

Yes, I know 99% of the stuff we learn already, but it has several good things about it:
1. I can talk to a real (I mean REAL) Japanese human being xD
2. I met a lot of interesting co-learners
3. I get some structure in my learning process
4. I get to learn some additional stuff I couldn't learn リークwith the web alone

That said I think it's a good investment (even though I didn't pay anything :D).

No comments: